Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #201
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I should get your package together this weekend. I've got most of my other stuff in storage in Ankeny and I'll be heading there Saturday if the weather will lighten up a little.

  2. #202
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Larry and friends here............. Im having a really hard time now.... I think me and my fiancee is breaking up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are fighting all the time... We are fighting NOW.... Im in middle of school and don't have the money to move out yet..... I really don't know what to do [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    PLEASE GOD HELP ME OUT HERE [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #203
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Uh, kinda figured something was wrong. Hm, don't really know what to say, Ronnie Blue-eyes. I tend to avoid peoples relationship problems. Not much of an answer, but sometimes you have to work things out for yourself. You have a good profession, you're intelligent and have a sense of humor. No matter how bleak it looks today, things seem to have a way of working out, one way or another. Ronnie, I feel for ya. We still luv ya. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #204
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi baby how are ya ??? I just got back from the stables.. Been riding all day... So what did ya think of my Joan link ? ans the Sandy DVD i got.. It's really too much fun [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))
    I can't waith to get my [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] from U...
    Love ya [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #205
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I read the article. It's 3 years old, but still humorous. Is she or isn't she ? Been the question of the ages and she ain't tellin'. I like the guitar pick part. Those picks seem to hold some kinda fascination for the fans. I'm sending some of the shark fin picks to JerseyJett. I can get 'em 4 for a buck around here.

  6. #206
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And whaddya mean, you've been out riding all day ? How come you're not working so you can support me in the style I'd like to be accustomed ? Sheesh, I gotta watch you snowbunnies every minute. And Lord knows I like watching snowbunnies. hehehe

  7. #207
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Smile

    Larry my darling sweetheart sugarpie sweet honey aaaaaaahhhhhhhh what a night... But were ok now.. We had a lond and drama talk.... Im tired but in good shape........... Going out to dinner later.... It's hard being 40 and beautiful when your together with a hard headed black metal guy... That just never gives up.. And his big mouth never shuts UP NEVER..... If i ever could use the cool cat cool cat wip...... Don't eaven ask me who im gonna use it on....... But ok im in middle of school.. I can't just move right now.. I can't aford it either.... So we'll give it just one more try..... Just one more for the road....
    To **** with MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just kidding.....................NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #208
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Have a good sunday everybody....
    I'm at work today.....
    Love
    Veronica [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  9. #209
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Im starting last year of nursing school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I sure could use some up and nice words.....
    Thank's [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica,
    Glad to hear that you're starting your last year in nursing school. I have a friend here that's doing the same thing and we often talk about how hard the classes are. When we discuss some of the subjects (she discusses, I nod dumbly) it makes me realize how on the ball you need to be for nursing. It sure is alot more than taking temperatures and giving pills. My hat's off to you for being able to pick and stay with such a profession. My friend tells me the washout rate is over 50%. So you must be one smart cookie. Keep at it and give us updates when you can.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic